Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Power-Packed Shot of Belief-Boosting Truth

I am not feeling great today (physically). Allergies and the aftermath of eating way too much junkfood for the last few days have converged to give me a whopper of a headache and a feeling of all around ick. So, it was an easy day to find reasons to feel discouraged.

Thankfully, I was aware of that potential, and decided to get my Sword & Shield nice and ready! Here are my weapons for the day:

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose" Romans 8:28 (NIV).

and

"Now all glory to God, who is able, through his mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think" Ephesians 3:20 (NLT).

Trust me, before I put in the few minutes it took to claim these for myself today, the day was not going nearly as well as it is now. Praise God for such a powerful tool in His word!!! I have been, and will be claiming these as often as I need to! Thank You, Lord!

No comments: