Monday, July 6, 2009

Simple Message

I got a very clear answer today when I asked the Lord what it was He wanted me to say to those of you reading this blog...He said quite clearly, "I love you."

He laid it on my heart quite clearly that not only does He want you to know that He adores the heck out of you, but that He was quite sure that you needed to hear it again.

I am not sure which you this "you" is. But I know you're out there. And so does He. And He's looking out for you, and looking down on you and swelling with adoration for you. Yes, you.

You may struggle, and you may fail in your imperfections sometimes; we all do. And He knows your heart, and He knows you inside and out. He knows every swirl of your fingerprint, every passing through that's crossed you're mind; He knows the numbers of your very breaths. And He loves you. Loves you with passion, with fervor, with vigor and, most importantly, with action. His adoration sent His only Son to be sacrificed for you. Please, take that in: for you.

He loves you, He treasures you. He delights in you...and He just wanted to make sure you knew.

No comments: