Monday, August 31, 2009

On the Move

So, I wrote yesterday about something I believe is a specific word for those of us reading (and writing!) this blog:

"The Spirit is on the move."

I pray that you heard Him speak to you in that word. I believe His word was coming your way.

For me, this is, in part, a word about believing. And, in part, a word about surrender to His timing.

More than anything else, in the last 24 hours, it's proven to be exciting encouragement from the Lord! I have two situations for myself, personally, to which I think this is meant to be applied for me, and what I am remembering mostly is the sovereignty and supreme love of God. His Spirit is at work, active. So, why would I worry? Why would I fret? Why would I try to work so hard on making something happen or not happen or happen in a certain way? The SPIRIT is on the move!

For me, as it turns out, this is about letting go. So I'm letting go. Join me?


No comments: