Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Looking to You

"O our God, will You not judge them? For we are powerless before this great multitude who are coming against us; nor do we know what to do, but our eyes are on You." 2 Chronicles 20:12-13 (NASB)

I know I am one among many as I hear this sentiment and my feel it resonate in my heart. There are definitely times when I feel powerless before a great multitude who come against me... a multitude of situations, scenarios, limitations, impulses, imperfections... the list could go on and on. I feel, sometimes, like there is a resistance on every side. And, yes, sometimes, I just feel like I have no earthly idea what to do.

But that's the point, isn't it? I have no earthly idea. So I, too, can come to the throne with this beautiful prayer. "I do not know what do to, but my eyes are on You!" Praise God for His righteous leading and His shepherding us! I would be so lost without Him!

No comments: